Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Topic

While thinking about what i should do for my research paper a brilliant idea came to me--Medical Emancipation in minors. This is kind of a random topic and not alot of people do it which is one of the main reasons i wnated to do it. One of my main inspirations for this was since i have had kidney stones since i was 4 their has always been a little thought in the back of my mind that says "What if i had the main say in what medical procedures went on in my body." Also the book My Sisters Keeper is very relevant to my topic. Im not really sure if i would want all of that responsibility but i like the idea of just having the option available to me. So this will be my building block for my paper and my goal is to find out if children should have the right to medically emancipate themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment